Tuesday, November 1, 2011

1/november - the fourth drink instinct

Today at the local $2 shop, I found 'Instant Mash' - packaged mash potatoes. This is what Wiki says:
Instant mashed potatoes are potatoes that have been through an industrial process of cooking, mashing and dehydrating to yield a packaged convenience food that can be reconstituted in the home in seconds by adding hot water or milk, producing a close approximation of mashed potatoes with very little expenditure of time and effort.

Is it just me who finds this rather disturbing? Are people really so lazy that they can't make their mashed potatoes? I actually can't think how someone could find 'Instant Mash' appetising. It's just wrong. Mash your own potatoes, people.

What really annoys me is the ratio of skinny shapes to fat shapes in one's average box of Shapes. When I take a handful, I want to be able to create a Shape's train and I just cannot do that when I have 50 skinny shapes and 2 fat shapes. I shouldn't eat Shapes before dinner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment