Thursday, November 24, 2011

24/november - the (after) life of the party

Yesterday electricians came around and installed ceiling fans in my house. It wasn't until this morning that I realised that they had also installed a double power point socket in the bathroom, meaning I can have my hair dryer and straightener plugged in at the same time. Words do not express the excitement.

On my birthday, Bren bought me Sea Monkeys. Seeing as I was deprived as a child, I have never owned Sea Monkeys. They are amazing. Think of the most brilliant thing ever, and they're nearly as brilliant as that. I've had them for nearly two weeks now, and some of them are getting so big! I'm just scared of killing them.

Do gummy bears go bad? I bought a container of lollies from Seaworld and decided instead of powering through them I would make them last, but about a week after having them I tried a gummy bear and it tasted awful. The container is air tight, and I wasn't even aware gummy bears could go off. Maybe I'm just imagining things.

No comments:

Post a Comment