Monday, December 5, 2011

5/december - half-truism (30 days of thankful - day 07)

This morning I woke up with the burning urge to write, write, write. Unfortunately enough, I can't find my USB, but even this doesn't upset my mood.

Thirty Days of Thankful Day 07 - I am thankful for my passion to write
This may not sound like it would be something someone was thankful for, but really, writing is such an important part of my life. A lot of the time I need a bit of inspiration to push me to write, sometimes a lot of inspiration. But once I have the urge, it comes naturally. I just want it to be my life, my career. I don't think anyone will truly be able to understand how I feel about writing unless they have had the same feeling.

Tonight when I got home from work, I went into my room to grab a towel to go for a shower. Just as I was about to leave my room, I noticed that the big (recently empty) fish tank was full and there was a beautiful little fish in there! He's a black ghost knife fish, and the way he swims reminds me of a sting ray. I've decided to name him Casper, as he's very friendly and, well, a ghost fish. Get it? He hides a lot, so he hasn't really come out of his barrel since I met him. But my fighter, Quibble, seems to like him.
He looks more or less like this, but I haven't been able to get a photo of him because he's so shy.

3 comments:

  1. ISN'T HE JUST GORGEOUS CAITLIN! and turning the light off worked, when i turned it back on i quickly took out his barrel so he couldn't hide... he didn't like that, he played dead in the corner. so i STILL couldn't get a picture! unfair fish.

    ReplyDelete