Monday, August 30, 2010

300810 - a little less sixteen candles, a little more touch me

Greetings. I just had cereal for dinner and it inspired me to come on here and bitch a little. I hate when people (my brother) leave that tiny little bit of cereal in the bottom of the box. Or the plastic bag in the box, same difference. There was half a bowl worth of Coco Pops left in the bag and when I tipped it out, it was mainly just dust and those little broken bits. Even worse, he's already opened the new box! WITHOUT FINISHING THE FIRST!
Hopeless, hopeless boy.
I don't know if I like my Coco Pops with or without milk better, but I know for sure that I hate the milk left in the bottom of the bowl. Apart from it looking every bit like diarrhoea (I hope I spelt that right, couldn't be bothered checking) juice, it tastes horrible. I think I prefer my chocolate milk better store-bought.

I have this sick-ass bruise on my knee that's been there for about two weeks. It's starting to fade and that makes me sad. It's actually a huge bruise surrounded by three smaller ones and they kind of all just appeared surreptitiously and they kind of hurt alot. I have learnt not to poke them.
I actually think I obtained them by sliding around the hall in my awesome new(ish) long pants which are still slightly shiney and slide further than anyone else's pants. Be jealous.

Random question:
What is the deadliest object within arms reach? Either my lava lamp which is actually a glitter lamp but it's in the same shape as a lava lamp so its the same thing or that pretty orange teapot that is in my room for no apparent reason.
Other than those, probably my Twilight book. I could just hold that up and everyone would die. It's kind of embarrassing saying that there's a Twilight book in arms reach. Actually there's two. Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. But it's okay, because there's also a Harry Potter book and one Harry Potter book out does five thousand Twilight books. I'm safe.

1 comment:

  1. Definetly the teapot. I threw one on my toes once. Hurt like hell.

    ReplyDelete