Tuesday, August 31, 2010

310810 - it's not the end of the world but i can see it from here

Meow meow meow meow. There's nothing to talk about. You can all go home now.

There was just a spider. On my bed. He was really, really still while I was staring at him, and I look away for ONE second and he starts running at me, practically screaming "I AM GOING TO EAT YOU". So I killed him. Necessary? Quite.
My mum used to tell me that the spider is more scared of me than I am of it. Is she insane? I am so terrified by the thought of spiders. Ooh I just had a chill.
Apparently while we sleep we swallow bugs and they crawl up our noses and things. Who the hell tells a nine year old that? I am scarred for life.

In case you haven't noticed yet, I am a little bit strange. Another little strange thing I've noticed I do, is I like to beat my search task bar. If I'm about to google something, I'll try to type it in before it's loaded the suggestions. I do that on youtube and things too.

Random question:
What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
Okay I don't know what the hell kind of a question this is but it came up on google so I'm going to answer it anyway. On second thoughts, I don't have a 'secret weapon' and can't 'lure in' the same sex let alone the opposite.
NEXT QUESTION.
Would you ever cheat on your boyfriend/girlfriend?
Kind of a stupid question, but it was the first one I saw that wasn't entirely stupid. No, I wouldn't. If you aren't happy with a person, why would you go behind their back? Just don't be with them in the first place and you can do whatever you want without being unfaithful. Easy as pie.

At the moment my solitaire statistics show:
Games played: 221
Games won: 65
Win percentage: 29%
So proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment