Saturday, September 11, 2010

110910 - i'm a riot? you're a fucking riot!

I am afraid I cannot write anything due to the fact that I am talking to the boy mentioned two-three blogs ago. However, I shall try.

My sister is insane. She loves pop music. I do not understand.
Anyway, we went for a drive today. Here, there and everywhere. I was giving directions and we ended up over yonder *points* at the back of nowhere in bush lands. A wallaby jumped out in front of the car (we were going slow enough not to hit it) but Amy (my sister) screamed. And then she locked the door.
Amy, wallabies can't get into the car...
I also had a bit of a drive on what we THOUGHT was a deserted road. Turns out there was a lady behind us. We don't know how long for. Let's just say that I don't think my sister will let me drive again for a while.

It's almost 11:11 and I don't know what to wish for. I will probably miss it anyway, like always. I look at the clock when it's 11:12 and go "DAMN."

I hate the stereotypical view on teenagers all parents seem to have. The whole "no one understands me", "whatever", "leave me alone". It's bullshit, considering half of the time we aren't even like that.
Okay, wrong, a lot of teenagers are like that. But I'm sick of my parents thinking I'm like that.
But...Whatever.
(See what I did there?)
My dad always complains how my siblings and I don't do any work around the house. When I say he complains, I mean he gets into screaming arguments with us over it. If he knew some of my friends, I don't think he would mind us being slightly lazy.
My brother, sister and I do not drink, get high or sneak out.
We aren't failing at school (apart from me, probably), we don't get in enormous amounts of trouble, or wag.
He's crazy, my dad, I swear.

Didn't miss 11:11! Woo!
Still have nothing to write about though. Should have wished for writing ability.

It's really dark at the moment in my room and I keep hitting the wrong key, so instead of pressing the delete button, I press the scroll button and it kills my page.

So far this blog has been a failure. Let's hope my incredible random question fixes that.
Random question: (stolen from Tinny)(only amazing Harry Potter fans will understand this)
What would your boggart turn into?
This is a super, super hard question. I think it would either turn into a giant spider with five hundred eyes, a dead relative(or someone close to me) or a version of me without a mouth. Either way, I would probably cry...A lot.
Another thing I'm really scared of is bridges. But not like....Going over bridges. Standing under bridges. When there are cars going over the top of them. It's horrible.
I would also probably be very scared of someone using Peruvian Instant Darkness Powder. Total darkness. How horrible?
I'm not afraid of the dark. I just...Don't like it very much. There are murderers in the dark.
When I was little, if I woke up in the middle of the night to go to the toilet or get a drink, I would stand in my doorway for about five minutes, listening really hard for any movements in case there was someone in the house. Then afterwards I would run to my bed and hide under the covers.

I think this blog is long enough. I shall just finish this game of Solitaire....
Ah, there we go.
Games played: 643
Games won: 231
Win percentage: 35%
Stupid win percentage, I swear it hates me.
Sadface.

Side note: NIC PLEASE DO NOT GIVE BREN A MO HAWK. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment