Sunday, September 19, 2010

19/200910 - i feel like this should last a lifetime

This is an inbetweeny blog. It is in between yesterday and tomorrow (no, not today). It's because I want to write a blog now (at the moment it is still Sunday) but I won't be finished until Monday and I will want to write a blog Monday night.
I feel so lovely right now and I wanted to blog about my lovelyness. It's raining and I'm inside in my warm bed talking to three of the most amazing people. The only thing that could make this better is if someone bought me sushi.
Wait, what?

I'm wearing a shirt I got for $5 at JayJays because it's ripped and pyjama pants, sitting cross-legged and my hair is up (and partially falling out at the back) with my fringe pushed back. I feel so...Lovely. I'm tired but not overly tired, and I think I could stay up all night if I wanted to. But I'm seeing a friend tomorrow, so that is not a smart thing to do.
My Dad woke up before and told me to go to sleep, but he went back to bed, so what he doesn't know won't hurt him.

I love when I look at something bright, then when I look away there's a shadow in my vision. It's a really cool feeling and I blink lots so that I can see it more. Now that I think of it, I probably look very funny when I blink continuously.
I just thought I might add that I have butterflies right now and I think they have taken up permanant residence in my stomach. Or at least while I'm talking to him.

OH MY GOSH, you will never guess what. Oh, I'll just tell you. I finally went up one in my win percentage!
Solitaire statistics:
Games played: 857
Games won: 330
Win percentage: 38%

This is quite a short blog, but only because I want to post it right on midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment