Sunday, October 10, 2010

101010 - it feels like home to me

Aloha! Today is probably the coolest day of my life so far. Not so much what's happened to day, the date. Look at it. Look at it. It's cool.
10/10/10.
In one year, one month and one day, it will be the 11/11/11. Just a fun fact: that is also one day after a certain person's birthday. Definitely not mine though, I don't have a birthday.

I am trying to write this blog really fast. That's because the boyfriend is on BRB and this will be the only chance I have at writing because he gives me a mindblank.
*Thinks.
Damnit, I have a mindblank and I'm not even talking to him. Not so much a mindblank though, I just don't have anything to talk about. Usually when I have a mindblank I can't write anything in general.

Today I got a new straightener! Sort of.
It's my sister's old straightener which she is selling to me for $50 because she got a GHD, and that's a pretty good deal because when she bought it new it was around $160.
So I'm really excited about my new straightener, it means less poofiness. If you went to school with me you would understand. I am like a Furby.
It's shameful to admit that my friend called me that last year.

At the moment I am in my sister's room on her laptop because my Dad has grown attached to my laptop and it's impossible to even be on it the length of time that it takes to write a blog.
And being in my sister's room means no music or shit music. So I am listening to shit music.
My sister listens to Pop. She has maybe two or three bands that aren't Pop.
And she loves Taylor Swift.
This is the part where I shoot myself because I hate chart music but it's too quiet when I don't have iTunes going.
There's this one band in particular, which I admit I do sort of like (only one or two songs though), that only sings about love. It does get annoying, really quickly.
They have really, really blatantly obvious song titles too. Eg. Falling, Happy, Again, Vanish, Beautiful, Tonight. And surprise, surprise, those are the words that are repeated seven hundred times in the chorus.
Little things.

Anywho, I have to mention that I now have a second blog. I don't know why I made it. I just felt like it. But it's not going to be a blog blog. I think I'm just going to put up snippets of stories I have written. I will give you a link when I start posting on it, at the moment I don't think it even has a background picture.

My straightener just went off because it's been on for over an hour. Now I have to wait for it to get hot again. Sigh.

It is currently 8:41 and I am waiting for 10:10. Between now and then I will think of an awesome wish for 10:10 10/10/10. Originally I was going to wish for Alex Gaskarth to fall in love with and marry me... But apparently that is called paedophilia.
It'd be worth it.

No random question because my mind is a very dull place to be tonight and I am very certain that the answer would be boring and obvious.
Farewell Rocketship.

No comments:

Post a Comment