Monday, October 18, 2010

181010 - paperthin hymn

Really quick blog, and I am pretending that I didn't forget about my blog for EIGHT WHOLE DAYS. That's a long time for me. And it's not even like I got a life, either. I just... Totally didn't feel like writing. Instead I've been playing Sims non-stop. Someone give me a life.

So, I mentioned this new blog that I started a few updates back. I have decided to put my first post on this website and I made it look a little prettier too. It's yellow though. So...Yeah...
Here be the link:
http://sincerelycyanide.blogspot.com/2010/10/prologue-written-130910.html

I know this blog is really, really short but I have nothing to talk about. Actually that's a lie, I have a billion things to talk about, just not enough brain capacity to write it all down. Read that story thing on my other blog! ...Please.

1 comment:

  1. OMG, it is so great. I do hope you'll continue with it. I can't wait to see what happens next. :D

    ReplyDelete